Sunday, October 2, 2011

Beauty spill into passion and passion into...

It's funny. I used to think passion was always involved in losing one's virginity. See I grew up hanging out with a group of people that believed fully that we would save ourselves for marriage unless we got in a very passionate situation and let it go. Oddly enough, that is not at all what happened for me.

I do believe the experience of losing your virginity is a different experience for everyone.

Mine wasn't so romantic or passionate. Over the years my beliefs and opinions on these things changed quite dramatically. This is not to say that I no longer believe in God- because I do. But I got to a place where I really didn't care about my virginity in the least bit. So, a drunken night out with friends ended in the loss of my it to someone I didn't know all that well.  I am not upset about it really. But I do wish I had a better story that didn't make me sound like someone that would sleep with anything that breathes.

As much as it may sound bad, I wouldn't take it back either. Ever experience has it's purpose. I feel every person that has been in my life has been their for a reason and is still/isn't still in it for a reason as well. I don't judge others for the ways that their virginity no longer existed because I know that even though I am very sexual, I'm also not a slutty person at all.

I can see the importance in saving that sort of thing for someone that means a lot to you instead of someone you barely know. It's interesting how it doesn't really bother me I made that "mistake." I guess I just feel as though maybe someday if I have a daughter of my own... I can be completely honest with her about the topic.

Although passion has been involved in the rest of my sexual experiences. I don't know if that is saying too much, but I will leave it at that. I have been told several times that I am an extremely passionate person, and I am. I believe I have said more than once now that I feel everything pretty deeply.

I feel as though my personality is quite quirky. That being said, I can be passionate about any one feeling I have at any time. I can go gun-ho happy about something as meaningless as a sports game to something as important and life changing as a wedding day. Passion is something that runs through my veins.

Like I say last week, I see beauty in a lot of things even a simple song that I am listening to. I believe that when I say I feel my heart beating to it that has a ton to do with the level of passion I have for the things I do, people I love, and things I am interested in.

Most people have those things that just get them going, it just gets them so excited. You see a smile spreading across their face or they actually start jumping up and down. Passion runs so many places just as beauty does. It just takes different forms depending on the different person.


No comments:

Post a Comment