Saturday, June 18, 2011

Breakfast at Tiffany's

When you think of 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' you think of Audrey Hepburn; well, at least I do. Audrey Hepburn is my idol. I look up to her. She's classy, beautiful, and extraordinary. Whenever I'm having a bad day I go and pop in an Audrey Hepburn movie. Her most well-known movie is 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' but my personal favorites are 'Sabrina', 'Wait Until Dark' and 'My Fair Lady'. But if it's an Audrey Hepburn movie, I'm bound to like it. There are a few I have not seen but I want to, regardless of what other people say about them.

In High School when I was in my Drawing class.  We had an abstract grid project and it had to be a person; so of course I drew Audrey. Not only did I have fun drawing her, but it is in fact one of my favorite and most prized possessions. Not to mention, probably my best work. (At least portrait-wise). I just think that Audrey was a wonderful, wonderful person.

 

When watching her, a smile is always on my face and I'm never in a bad mood when watching or reading about her. And speaking of books... I have at least six books about her. Quite a few of them on display on my coffee table. She was always giving, love-able, great at entertaining people, and always putting a smile on people's faces.

Well, I'm gonna get going. I need to get to bed, however, I might come back and edit this post a bit later on in the day. I just wanted to get this post up and at least have something for you guys! =]

xoxo,
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. She's such a gorgeous icon. I have a small print of her from B@T's and a shirt with the outline of that last picture on it. I loved the book. (: great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a great choice! I have a shirt of her as well! :)

    ReplyDelete