Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Degrees of Life

We will be assigning a day of the week to each person. Each week will have a theme/topic. The only rule is that the posts go along somehow with said theme/topic. And that person will be dedicated to that single day. That said person can write as much, and whatever else need be on that current day. Then the next day will be dedicated to the next person. And so on and so forth.

Degrees of Life. That is the name of the blog. It is because there are different degrees throughout the world and well, since there will be 7 people on this blog, each person is a degree. Each person can bring something to the table and make this blog amazing. I know this blog can be amazing. And I know it will be. I want this blog to not only be about blogging about our lives and getting to know other people and maybe even other cultures but I want the world to look at our blog and be inspired. I was thinking about putting on the blog a Q&A corner where you, as the viewers, can ask us questions whether they are silly questions or advice. Maybe it could even be like a “Dear Abby” corner. I want this blog to not only be for the bloggers themselves but for you, the readers and viewers and followers, as well. To me, being a writer and all, this blog means so much to me and I would love for it to become something amazing.

We will also probably put polls up on the blog for you guys to join in with us. Whether it's choosing a theme for the next week or whatever; we want you guys, the readers, to be a part of this blog as well.

So, keep the look out for Sunday, June 11, 2011 because that will be our first posting. Well, besides this one of course. :) 

xoxo,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea. I can't wait to read your posts (:

    ReplyDelete