Sunday, August 7, 2011

Drama Llamas



Sorry in advance this is going to be a rather short post here today. I am in a bit of a rush, my apologies!

Everyone's heard the short phrases about drama. Save the drama for your mama and so on. Many people that I know refer to people who love drama as drama llamas. 

I am the type of person that likes to avoid conflict as much as possible. I try to not let things get to me. Therefore, when drama llamas show their faces I get anxiety. Conflict tends to spur up anxiety attacks for me. It is needless to say, I do not appreciate drama llamas. Although, I will admit I am sure I have caused drama more than a few times in my life. 

However, every one of us (especially ladies, no matter how much we hate to admit it) does happen to get a tad over dramatic about things once and a while. I mean, I don't want to give excuses but- Come on! Menstrual cycle hormones can be a pain in the butt.

There are certain friends that I have had over the years that just love to be the llamas. They are those people that pre-curse themselves to people they just meet with the statement; I hate drama. When I hear this phrase from someone I just meet... I feel as though immediately I don't believe them. I think the opposite basically.

Now, I am sure that may be wrong of me. I guess that is just what experience has showed me. I am definitely not trying to offend anyone with those comments. (there I go trying to avoid conflict again).

Have a good week all, peace!

<3 Tracey

1 comment: