Sunday, August 14, 2011

Drama Queens (& Kings)

I try my best to avoid drama. I hate conflict that arises for no purpose, just people trying to start drama for the sake of having drama. A lot of people I've met say that girls are the perpetrators of drama, but I can attest to the fact that boys can be equally catty.

I knew a boy "S" who loved to exaggerate everything. He made a production out of the tiniest things and he loved to get involved in others conflicts.  Instead of helping put out metaphorical fires, he fueled them. He loved to fan the fires between one couple in our circle of friends' rocky relationship, and of course he'd run his mouth about everyone.

I never quite understood what people get out of creating drama? Is it the attention? Because, personally, would rather get no attention than an up-rise of negative reactions.  What is there to gain from creating lies and arguments? Especially towards friends.

But as Mel said, there is something to gain from being around drama. Depending on how you react to it, it can make you stronger. You can learn who is truly there for you, you learn who you can trust.

And on the subject of Big Brother. I need to catch up, I haven't seen this season. I used to be very much  addicted to that show! :)

<3 Tiff

1 comment:

  1. Number one... Tracey and I can fully agree on the fact the boys make just as much drama... "K" our ex boyfriend.. yea he feeds off of it. We talked about it today. lol.

    Number two... Go to cbs.com and catch up on this season! It is so good!!! =] haha.

    Number three... great post <3

    xo
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete