Thursday, August 11, 2011

Drama, Drama, Drama...



Drama is this week's theme and boy, is it a great theme for me this week because believe me... a lot of drama has happened within this past week for me. As most of you know Tracey and I are friends and we have a lot in common. If you guys have read any of our posts on our personal blogs you would know that one of the things we share in common is an ex boyfriend. Now this ex boyfriend of ours (we'll call him K) is a complete and utter asshole. Tracey can back me up on this one. K had decided that me and him will not be friends anymore because I became friends with Tracey. What does it matter if we are friends? It has nothing to do with him because neither one of us is with him anymore. Then his past week he texted me trying to tie up loose ends and become friends again. So I found that out to be very strange. So I questioned it and I considered being friends with him again.



But thank God for my newfound friend, Tracey. Who can snap me back into reality and realize how much drama K really causes. For one thing, when K and I broke up I received quite a few anonymous tips letting me know that he had cheated on me at least once. Tracey gave me a call last night and was so upset because she felt like she was hiding something from me and she didn't want to ruin the friendship that we have made and continue to grow. So I told her to just tell me, don't hold anything back. She told me some unsettling news that I already knew. She met K before him and I broke up and without her knowing that he had a girlfriend they had made out. In my heart, I knew that K had cheated on me. And it has been well over a year and I have been with my current boyfriend for a little over a year (yes, I rebounded but found true love.. very rare to do) and it didn't phase me. I told her not to worry about it and that she probably wasn't the first girl he cheated on me with and I didn't want it to affect our friendship either. It doesn't bother me that that had happened. I'm over it. Tracey and I are probably even better friends than before because I appreciated her honesty.



However, with K... not too sure the friendship is going to happen. I don't like a lot of drama in my life because it gives me a headache. However... I do cause a bit of it.. and I definitely caused some with K. I decided to start a war with him. All I wanted was for him to admit that he cheated on me. So I have been arguing with him and he has been denying all damn day long. It makes no sense to me that he can't just be a decent person and admit that what he did was wrong but instead make everyone else the bad guy. He is an idiot. And then I find out that he wanted to make up and be friends again so that he can have a pen pal for when he goes overseas for while he's in the army. So, I asked him, "What about Tracey, she likes to write." He responded with "Me and her aren't on talking terms." Yea, you know why, K... because you are a douchebag who only brings drama (talk about a damn drama queen...) and pain to everyone's lives. Gosh!



Anyways, it is no secret that I love my fair share of TV and movies. Every summer I watch Big Brother. It has got to be the most stressful and drama-filled show I have ever seen. And this summer has been phenomenal! My favorite 4 players are still in it. (Barely, but they are!) I just got done watching tonight's episode and I am so happy!

Anyways, This is starting to be a whole bunch of ramble about what kind of drama has been in my life and it's cutting close to the deadline of not being Thursday so I should click off. =]

I hope you all have a great rest of the week. And... while you're at it... keep voting for next week's theme and submit a guest blog post!!

xoxo
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. I love you Stephanie! Fantastic post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too Tracey! And thank you.. I try =] I figured it was only appropriate to incorporate the drama we have been having with K this past week. =] xo

    ReplyDelete