Thursday, August 11, 2011

D.R.A.M.A., Dangerously Ridiculous & Automatically Moronic Action

First off, SO SORRY GUYS for being M.I.A., things have been really weird lately, making the days kind of blur together into one big sucky blob. A dear beloved high school teacher of mine died really recently from lung cancer so my life turned a bit on its head, but I'm getting back on track. Talk about DRAMA, right???

Is DRAMA ever really good? Even sometimes when you watch it happen, you don't want to be a part of it, right? As for me, I try to keep drama out of my life. When I was younger, it seemed to follow me everywhere....I guess that's what you get with volatile emotions and puberty and the whole sucky shebang.



What I'm going to write about is how
drama doesn't have to be all bad. That's something I've come to terms with recently. I suppose in a way, the awfulness of crap is measured by how you deal with it, and this measurement is in units of "drama." How mathematic of me. And in order to wade through the clusterf-ck of suck, we as people need to develop our own ways of handling a lot of drama without getting hurt or permanently emotionally scarred.

A few days later...
Argh, so this post has spanned a few days and I'm getting nowhere. TOO MUCH DRAMA. I had to drop out of my retreat that I had been planning for for WEEKS, and now I didn't even have to go because my partner for the retreat ditched me to go to Hong Kong with his girlfriend....So now I'm dealing with all this stress and drama the best way I know how...holing myself up in my apartment with Velveeta Mac n Cheez, poached egg salad, a Cactus Cooler, dark chocolate truffles, and Merlin. This is soul soothing at its finest.

Don't let drama dictate the quality of your life...grab drama by the throat and show it who's boss (you are...you're the boss...in case that wasn't clear). Hopefully by next Wednesday all of this bull-bananas will be all blown over and I'll be able to deliver a
real post.

In the meantime,
Cheers! xo
É

1 comment:

  1. so glad to be reading your posts! i hope everything goes well and gets back on track! xo!

    ReplyDelete