Friday, July 22, 2011

Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine.- Robert C. Gallagher

Who am I? This is probably one of the most frequently pondered questions of all time… And I honestly believe that there is no true or correct answer. 

Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are. -  Bertolt Brecht

Wants, needs, hopes, fears, desires, goals- although some do remain the same most are perpetually changing for all people…If these things change then so do you. 

Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal.- Arthur Schopenhaur

I see life as an exciting, ever-changing adventure in which I would never tie myself down to one definition of who I am.

 Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress. – Bruce Barton




No comments:

Post a Comment